- Showcase the finest contemporary artists from around the world
- Promote appreciation of Western art in Asia
- Specialize in Pop and Street Art
- Create investment opportunities in both established and promising artists
- Exhibit different mediums: ceramics, art glass, art photography and sculpture
Director & Curator
Cultures, people and places is what drives me! Having moved around the world with my parents, both diplomats, I grew up and lived in France before moving to Asia 25 years ago.
I am of Danish/Brazilian heritage and am married to Edwin Ho, nephew of Macau casino magnate, Stanley Ho (何鸿燊), hence my surname. I have been collecting art for more than 2 decades until I decided to launch Gallery des Artistes in 2017, wanting to showcase in the region the newest trends and most promising and established contemporary artists with a strong focus on the European contemporary artistes which are at the forefront of a vibrant Pop and Street art scene.
Gallery @ Tropicana
The Gallery@Tropicana is a contemporary art gallery, in a large modern style building, located in Tropicana Golf and Country Resort, in the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The main exhibition hall has a 120 square meter surface and a 8 meters high ceiling. The hall has a huge glass facade opening on a 600 square meter sculpture garden. The gallery is home to a vast private collection of contemporary art from around the world that can viewed through appointment.
The Gallery@Tropicana also welcomes performing arts and other events (fashion shows, presentations, press conferences, books launches, etc.).
Offering a large choice of disciplines, artists and styles, we aim to:
- build bridges between groups of artists, disciplines and collectors;
- bring contemporary art to a larger audience;
- promote exceptional artists to the community and the international public.